Here's a list of the active houses I know of that I think foster great communities. Maybe you can check them out, apply, or be inspired to start your own. Message me if you'd like to add (yours or others) to this list!
Do check out this post if you haven't yet, this resource is most hepful if you are using it with the right intent.
- A 400 year old chateau in the French countryside, full of a community of 20-40 artists, musicians, and entrepreneurs. Deep roots to the Embassy in San Francisco.
- A collective of 5 houses running together as one. Made up of a highly intentional group of friends in tech, exploring authentic community and connection.
- A startup-dominated house of 5-10 people. Very cozy and chill, and 10-minute bike ride to Stanford campus.
- Values curiosity, reliability, intentionality, and benevolence. Composed of a group of extremely diverse residents.
- A community of scientists dedicated to life-long learning. Lots of scientific minds who are excited about the humanities.
- A community house full of aspiring astronauts, virtual reality engineers, makers, entrepreneurs, Antarctica explorers, and most importantly, friends.